Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Words I will live by in 2018 and beyond

I've been doing a lot of reflecting these past 6 months...  I guess having a life altering happening occur can do that to a person.  I have always known that life is fragile, but in June of 2017 I realized first hand that that is so.

June 13th a total hip replacement and that went GREAT!!!  June 14th a stroke and no heart rate...  I thank God that that was not the end of my life...  from that day I have realized that each day is a gift... and I cherish that gift more than anyone will know.

I have a small wall hanging at home that has come to mean so very much to me...  Live, Love, Laugh...  so in 2018 and beyond these are the words I will live by with a few added in.

Even if it is a bit more challenging with the vision issues resulting from the stroke I am going to live life to the fullest, love unconditionally, and laugh often.  And for others that already know the whacky me...  I am going to continue to jump in the puddles, sing silly songs and maybe even sing off key, dance even if there isn't any music and "walk like this".  And if you are going to join me in the puddles, dancing or "walking like this", please stay on my right side so I don't hit the wall...  hehe...  but yeah...  that would be very helpful.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment