Friday, September 20, 2019

Limitations? UGH!!!

What is the meaning of limitation?  according to dictionary.com it is - a limiting condition; restrictive weakness; lack of capacity; inability or handicap.

So, why am I blogging about limitations?  I really didn't want to think about limitations, and I don't want limitations, but I have found I have limitations....

I have always been able and capable to do just about anything, at any time...  and I am struggling with not being able to.  Yep, I have found that I have limitations now.  My mind still races with all kinds of things I want to do, that I would love to do...  but I just can't.  I am adjusting to this new lifestyle of limitations.  Hmpf!!! and I am not adjusting all that well with it.  

Written 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment