Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The questions....

How ya feelin'?  So, have they figured out what's wrong with you yet?  Have they tested you for...? Hey, I just got this email add about...  maybe you should get tested for that?  Ever thought about changing doctors?  I think you should go to Boston, they will figure it out...  what do you think?  and they go on and on...

I know that everyone means well...  and I do appreciate your concern.  So, I am going to answer your questions here in this blog...   if I can...

How am I feeling?  "I'm okay!"  that's my standard answer.  I don't feel sick, but I am sick.  I tire easily, have to sit a lot after doing much of nothing to rest and catch my breath.  I'm okay...  and I savor every minute of what I can do.

No, they haven't figured anything out..  yet...  but we are working on it.  I have had more blood tests, MRI's, CT scans, ultrasounds, xrays, stress echo's in the last two months than I have had in my lifetime.  Well maybe not, but it sure does seem like it.

Yes, they probably have tested me for that.  They have tested me for so many things that have come back negative that I have lost track...

Changing doctors?  Not a chance...  I am quite confident in mine, and I know that he will send me to whoever I need to go to to figure this out.

And Boston?  Why?  God has gifted these men and women that I am seeing right here in New Hampshire.

Yes, I know that you are only trying to help...  that you are concerned for me.  And I thank you for that.  But instead of the questions, how about sharing a cup of coffee with me and just visit.  Let's get to know one another better.  Let's talk about how God has taken care of us, and share life with one another.  Let's be real?

I have given this over to God to take care of.  I am so grateful for each and every day that I can put my feet on the floor and get out of bed.  Thankful for each and every minute that I get to spend with Him and my family and friends...  to work, to serve, to minister, to be...

I love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment