Thursday, February 23, 2017

So, here we are....

Almost 2 months into this new year...  time is flying by, isn't it?  Thought I would blog out a little update of how it's going...

I've got to say...  it's going GREAT!!!  I'm not saying that it has always been easy...  there are days that are challenging...  but, I am gaining each and every day...  feeling so much better than I have in years...  I have more energy...  more strength...  more stamina...  more...  well, I don't know...  just more...

I really like all the foods I can have too...  trying new recipes has been a blast...  I just love cooking and taste testing...  and EATING...  healthier.

My diabetes is back under control, my cholesterol is back to normal, blood pressure excellent...  the weight has stayed off...  I have been plateaued for quite some time...  but I am not going up, so I am very happy with how this past year has gone.  At my last office visit with my PCP... he called me a model patient...  :)

I am exercising every day...  I'm doing something every day...  even at work...  I take time to use the equipment that has been donated to our NotSoFitClub EVERY day...  and I still do the weights and push-ups at home.  Yep!!!  The NotSoFitClub?  a small group that gets together once a week to do chair aerobics and spend time in fellowship...  it's so much fun!

Well, I don't have anything else right now...  except, I am keeping on keeping on...  here I go into another year...  I've got this...

No comments:

Post a Comment