Tuesday, May 2, 2017

It's a new day... a new starting point... I am determined!

So, here I am sitting here thinking.  Researching. And thinking some more.  Yeah...  and here is why.

It has been 1 1/2 years since I started this new way of life.  Healthier eating and healthier living, and oh yes, don't forget the exercising which I am really loving.  Can't forget that.

I have been plateaued now for 6 months, not that that is a bad thing, because it definitely isn't.  I mean I am so very happy to be where I am, and the way I feel now is so much healthier, and I am 57 pounds less.  But on the other hand, I've worked hard to get where I am, and I am still working hard to get even healthier.

So this morning, I decided that this is a new day, and it is a good starting point for me to start over from where I am, and I am determined...  no, not determined...  I am VERY determined.

I have looked over all the papers and information that I got from my doctor way back then, and I have checked my own diary of things over this period of time...  I've been eating in the strict to moderate carb range, and been more than satisfied, so now I am going to go to the strict (Ketogenic) of 20 carbs a day.

So there you have it...  It's my new day and starting point.  And I am VERY determined.

Here I go.  I know I can do this.  I am on a mission to be even healthier.


No comments:

Post a Comment