Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.


Oh wow!!!!! It's been a long time since I've blogged. I was sick for two weeks and did practically nothing. It was so hard to sit up, that I literally had to force myself to get up and move, and not lay there like a beached wh.... never mind, I don't think I have made it that far......but oh did I feel like it.

But now, I am up and at 'em. Feeling great. So here is a blog. Hmmmmmmm.......what should I write about? I really can't think of much of anything to say.

So I guess what I will leave you with is this. I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am still here. Being challenged with the daily schedules and work and everything that goes along with being a wife, mother, auntie, grauntie, aunt, friend and daughter. And I love my life, and all that goes along with it......being a wife, mother........well you know.

I trust you will enjoy this day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it. God has given us another day. Another beautiful day. To enjoy, to serve, to spend time with Him. And it can't get any better than this.......until we see Him face to face. What a glorious day that will be.

1 comment:

  1. Its good to know you haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I'm glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete