Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Emotional........

It's one of those days! I know I am exhausted, so I'm sure that has something to do with all the emotional stuff, but WOW!!!! I am realizing that come the end of August we will have no "children" at home. Hmpf!!!!! that really stinks! The nest will be empty.

I am really proud of both of them, but they will be gone. They have grown up, and are moving on. Melissa will be home occasionally for weekends and maybe breaks, but there will be two vacant rooms for most of the time. Michelle and Joel aren't able to come back much as they are both working full time and it's hard to get time off other than holidays and special occasions. And I can tell you right now that there aren't enough of either of those as far as I'm concerned.

I knew this day was coming, but it has certainly been coming faster than I had thought it would or, for that matter, hoped it would. Oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment