Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Alone......................?


I have not been on here in like, forever!!! And I'm not exactly sure why I am on here now. I think it has something to do with me being lonely. I have M&E here with me today, but it just isn't the same as having my family here. There has been a lot of stuff happen in the last month, good and not so good. Nothing that God can't handle for sure, but it seems that when things are going really good, a monkey wrench gets thrown in and messes up the gears of the forward motion. It either comes to a grinding halt or is going very slowly. I know that these are the times to lean on Him, and petition Him for His wisdom and help, and that is what I will be doing. Waiting on Him.

So, for now. Our plans for the weekend have changed big time. We were going to the Family Camping weekend in Mechanic Falls, ME with our CBC church family. Melissa was coming up to join us. We are not going to be able to go now, at least for the whole weekend. David's truck needs to be fixed this weekend, and will be quite a project....a good couple of days. We will need the money that we would have spent on the weekend to put towards the truck repairs. UGH!!!! I have talked with Melissa and she will still be coming up, but we will only be spending a day at McFalls.....probably Sunday so that we can be there for the baptism in the afternoon. A very huge part of family life. It isn't a total washout, but our plans are not always His plans.

I am working on my patience and perseverance....I am totally exhausted. Michelle and Joel have been going through a tough spell for a few weeks, and Melissa has left the nest for college, and all of that weighs heavy on a mothers heart. I praise God that He has them in the palm of His hand, and has plans for each of them, and that they all love Him, and serve Him. I am truly blessed.

So, I have rambled on long enough. I need to go and talk with my Father. He always makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment