Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspired and encouraged... blessed

I don't know how to begin this really.  I've been sitting here in the office today, thinking of all those that have been an inspiration, encouragement and blessing to me since I became a Christian, and for that matter prior to...    If they hadn't been obedient to the Lord, I wouldn't be here today...  so here I go...  trying to put all of my thoughts into this blog.  I think this will be a big thank you blog...  because without you...  well, you know...

Susan, the first to show me what God's love felt like.  She was always there, answering questions, sharing her faith, friendship, she accepted me for who I was...

Betty, you prayed for me.  thank you for your friendship even before I became "one of the family". 

Cindy, an example of a godly woman, wife, mother...  a friend and mentor.

Priscilla, awesome friend and devoted wife, living by example.

Caro, my surrogate grandmother.  Always encouraging, loving, sharing recipes, accepting.

Becky, even though I have only known you for a few years, you have encouraged me, you have inspired me through your words,  I have grown because of your messages and encouragement.

Mom, your example of loving your husband, through the good and bad times, always being there for Bud and me, putting the family first over "stuff".  An example I am doing my best to follow.

Mom H., Grammie Jessie, Wendy, accepting me into your family, loving me before you even knew me.

Wow!  There are so many more women that I feel blessed to have in my life..  Patty, Madeline, Carol, Irene, Mary, Bessie, Linda, Peg, Lucille...  the list goes on and on.

And a very special thank you to Michelle and Melissa.  Your love for the Lord, desire to serve Him, your personal faith in Him....   this Momma's heart is overflowing with love for you and blessed beyond words.  I love you both so much, and am so proud of who you are becoming in the Lord.  You inspire me daily.

So, here it is a great big THANK YOU!!!!   You have all had a part in who I am today.  I can't imagine my life without you. 








No comments:

Post a Comment