Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This is the day.... even on vacation

Yes, even on vacation I am counting, measuring, portioning....   I packed healthy for the drive out and I brought things that would make it easier for me to continue on this quest.  So, on this Tuesday morning I did my usual exercises...  and I must say that stair stepping has become something I am doing a lot of as our bedroom is on the second floor and we use the shower and laundry in the basement so that makes it even more stair stepping.  Good for me, and the knees are doing really really well with it...  I think it has something to do with the weight loss...  no, I know it has something to do with it...  so, am I ready to go and check out how I'm doing?  Oh yes, I am...  so here I go...  wahoo!!!  -2....  down another 2 pounds?  YES!!!!  And we are off for another week of getting healthier... 

No comments:

Post a Comment