Tuesday, April 29, 2014

This is the day.... slow and steady.

Measuring cups, check.  Food scales, check.  Calorie counting sheet, check.  Computer, check.  Food diary, check.  Vacation part 2, check.  Yep, vacation did not have to mean not eating yummy food.  If I couldn't find the nutrition facts on the menu, I would check it on line...  I'm finding what I need to stay away from, and what is okay...  and I haven't stopped eating anything...  if I want something I have it...   so this healthier eating endeavor has been fairly easy, and I'm liking the results...  well, let's see how it went the last week of vacation...  here we go...   WOOT!!!  -1 this week...  the determination is paying off...  and of course the accountability to everyone that reads this blog...  :)  Here we go...  off to kick this next week too.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and I sure know that it isn't easy!! You are doing a GREAT job and the real definition of healthy eating is everything in proportion. Nothing eliminated, just balanced!! You go girl!! I'm back on the wagon too after gaining back close to 20 of my 55. Today is a new day!

    ReplyDelete