Tuesday, May 20, 2014

This is the day... oh yes it is.

Wow!  Another week into this and I am still doing what I set out to do....  to get myself healthier...  and it is definitely not as hard as I had thought it might get...  I think it is because I am not cutting anything out...  Just cutting back the portions, and quite honestly I am not craving anything...  This has been so much easier than I really expected it to be. 

AND, David took me shopping for some new jeans...   I was able to go down a complete size...  YEAH!!!!  didn't that feel good to find something that fit, and was comfortable.... 

Okay, so here I go to check out the the verdict for this week...  be right back.   Well, another week of no change...  I am NOT complaining...  it was bound to happen, and I am feeling so much better.  AND my blood sugar in the mornings has gone down and been staying at a good read.  That is big for me...  I am on a roll....  and I am sticking to it for sure.

So, here comes another week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment