Or maybe it's who's going to back down first. If we make her wait long enough, maybe she'll just give up... that's how I've been feeling through this "experience". Well, it isn't going to be me giving in...
The stress echo test took three days to get approved by the insurance company... good thing I wasn't having a heart attack... it did show my heart was healthy, however it is pumping to hard on minimal activity. Am I getting enough oxygen? So a CAT scan of my chest needs to be done to find out if the lungs are clear of clots or an infection that the previous xrays wouldn't show. Friday the insurance company was alerted, they finally gave approval yesterday afternoon. So I have that scheduled but not until August 10th. At least it is scheduled.
I know that we will get to the bottom of this, and that God has it all under control, but I am just tired of feeling this way. So very tired of feeling this way.
So, I've been praying for answers and healing... would you pray with me?