Tuesday, May 9, 2017

It's a new day... a new starting point... I am determined! Part 2

Well, it has been a week since I "started over".  And it has been a very good week.  I have had plenty to eat, and very yummy food at that.  Except for maybe what I made last night for dinner.  David said it was good, but I was not liking it at all.  So, that being said, it is not going to stay in my recipe folder.  No, it is not.

Every night I would sit with my charts and daily menu and figure out how I did, and every day I stayed in my goal range of 20 or under.  Actually they were anywhere from 12 to 19, so yeah, under 20.

This morning was my weigh in.  One week into it, and I was anxious to see if that 6 month plateau I've been on was defeated.   So, drum roll please....   and YES!!!  it was.  Finally...  down 5 pounds. Okay so the dancing happy feet were just a toe tapping for sure.

It's going to be a very good day...  yesterday was incredible, watch out people 'cause I'm in another one of those moods...  dancing, singing, dancing, and singing some more.

It's a new day...  a new week...  I am going to keep on keeping on.



No comments:

Post a Comment