Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday - March 6

I had something all typed out ready to publish, and then I deleted it.  Yes, I deleted it on purpose.  I have been thinking about how thankful I am today, and so many things flooded my mind and heart I just didn't know where to begin.  Well, as the day has progressed, and progressed in a way I did not desire, I have had extra time to think about this thankful Thursday...

So, here is my thankful Thursday post.  I have two of the most amazing daughters.  I was told years before I married David that if I ever wanted to have children that I should consider adopting.  I had less than a 5% chance of having my own.  I am so thankful that God saw fit to allow me to have these two beautiful daughters.  He heard my hearts desire, and gave me two very precious gifts to love and care for, and watch grow into the wonderful women they have become.  How blessed I am.  Thankful...  oh yes... very thankful!
Melissa and Michelle - I love you so very much!






No comments:

Post a Comment