Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today is the day. Devotions this morning Proverbs 15. I think I will read it again. Lots of stuff to learn. I am excited to have Bible study this morning with Belinda. We will be having it over facebook chat. We always have a crazy wonderful time when we study together. And our topic is quite appropriate for me as well......Porcupine People: How to Love the Unlovable. Intriguing, huh? It's been a good one for me.......issues keep coming up with my porcupine people. And guess what it means when I say it's Thursday.........uh huh......."Outback"...........oh yeah...........I just love that group of crazy ladies........we have so much fun........we learn so much about each other...........and we learn from the Word.................and we laugh............and we eat.............healthy stuff, not always...........and we share our hearts...........and our lives...............and our concerns............and we cry.............and we hug..............and we pray for each other.............and best of all we can be ourselves..............and we are not judged.............I am so looking forward to tonight.

Enjoy this day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it. Today I am thankful...........for my "Outback" sista's, all those crazy friends of mine........who hold me accountable and who love me for me. Probably the craziest of them all.........

No comments:

Post a Comment