Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Subconjuctival Hemmorage. Sounds kind of freaky, huh?. Melissa looked at me this morning and said kind of weird....."Mom, looks like your eye is bleeding, have you looked in the mirror?" My immediate thought about looking in the mirror was.....of course not, I don't want to see me yet.....but I did go and look and oh yeah, it looked as if my eye was bleeding. So with my computer knowledge and webmd I think I have diagnosed the situation quite nicely. I am however not going to take my word on it and I am getting a second opinion this afternoon from an in person doctor. :)
I am enjoying the morning with Maddison and Emmitt...........Maddison and I have read a lot of books already and she has only been here for 2 hours.........breakfast is challenging as all she wants are Grunky's peanuts that she spotted on the table. We have watched Curious George for an hour, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Super Y and I'm not sure what the plan is now. Emmitt is just laying around sleeping and eating and cooing and smiling...........I have soooo much fun with the two of them. Maddison just informed me that Seasme Street is coming on........and the excitement about seeing Elmo, I guess it's time for me to go.
What a great day, enjoy it, rejoice in it and be thankful. I am thankful that I have this day to play, to enjoy the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment