Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Just Me....or is it?

Well, I've been doing some thinking and pondering today. Is it Just Me? Have you ever walked into a room and had someone say, oh it's just you. How did that make you feel? The more I think about it the less I think much of it. Oh, it's just you...what does that mean? You are not happy to see me, or someone else is more important and you were hoping they would be the one walking in the room? As you can see this happened to me recently....I didn't feel real good about the greeting....could you guess?

Okay, so here is my take on it's Just Me. I use this phrase loosely, as it is Just Me. But, is it really Just Me. What does God think of who I am? I don't believe He thinks of me as Just Me. Doesn't it say in the Bible the he knows every hair on my head, that He knew me before I was yet born, that He created me? So, that being the truth, how can I be Just Me? God has also called me His child. He loves me. He has gone to prepare a place for me. I don't think I am Just Me to God, do you?

I believe that I am someone special, unique, an adopted daughter of God, beautiful in His eyes, the apple of His eye. Thankfully He doesn't look down on me if I fail, or say or do something I shouldn't. He still loves me, and never says....oh, it's just you.

So my blog is labeled Just Me, because it is me....that's me. Just Me......but I know it isn't Just Me. Make sense? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment