Friday, February 6, 2009

Last nights "Outback" group was sooo much fun. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. It definitely wasn't all serious stuff we talked about. I think it all started with someone asking Melody where she was from, where she was born(because she has an accent?)......and then the stories started going around the room about our growing up with and without the modern conveniences of today. Let your mind wander as to what they could have been. As I looked around the room there were tears flowing from so much laughter. Throughout the whole evening there would be eruptions of laughter, at the most unexpected times about the most unexpected things. I don't know about anyone else there, but I needed that last night.

Some tough stuff to talk about was shared last night as well. We really do have Bible study. What a great group of ladies, so encouraging and understanding and supportive. I love this group of ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment